Monday 21 January 2008

Secsy teen being faaucked on the floor payment

More avant-garde poetry today at the bottom of this email for, presumably, photographs (or 'phooatos', as they are called here). I'm not quite sure what 'fuaacking' entails, but it sounds onomatopoeic and possibly a bit painful:-

Beautiful gays undressing and fuaacking each other's tight holes outside my knowledge
_Beautty Laura Hardscore phooatos_


For remove your email address _please visit_
SPF marketing agency
203 Lacrosa,Jerny st.
Sofia,Bulgaria
1463

In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, metal still noise
We hope each soul will find woman education system
Walk the cramps off low the seat steel


Needless to say, the link takes one to some rather eye-opening explicit photographs, so rather than put any additional stress on my old ticker I just followed the link to remove my email address. This led to a surprisingly verbose instruction on how to unsubscribe:


Hello Dear friend! No need to yell, no need to feel nervous.
All much simply.
If You NOT WANT get emails with NEW BEST XXX adult sites please write me myxsites@gmail.com
and I remove you from my lists for ever.

Attention!!!
If you already sent remove,
but again get this news, please WRITE YOU RIGHT EMAIL,
because if you sent wrong email i can't remove it.

If you don't know what RIGHT email for remove,
please forward news letter to my email myxsites@gmail.com
or sent for remove all you emails which you have.
**********************
Good Luck!
And excuse me If i has delivered you troubles.

Best regards,
Andrew Rider
ICQ# 9644880


Unusually polite and apparently helpful for a spammer, I think you'll agree, even though he originally wrote to me under the name 'Savannah'. So I wrote to him as requested to see if he could "un-deliver me troubles".


Dear Andrew

I have just visited your site "Secsy teen being faaucked on the floor payment".

Whilst your invitation to visit the website was very kind, I'm not sure quite what you hoped that a lady of some standing in the local community, such as myself, would gain from seeing such pictures. My days of nude frolics are now well behind me and the best I could offer would be to knit these young girls some good woolly socks to keep them warm in the winter months.

I would be grateful if you could remove me from your mailing list in the future, and wish you well for the future.

Regards

Auntie Spam

No comments: